- Single, Advanced or Dual Oversized SRA3 Feeder Trays (Holding up to 8,000 Sheets)
- Integrated or External EFI Fiery RIP – with Imposition and Hot Folders
- High Capacity Stackers, Full Bleed Trimming and Square-Back Booklet Making
- Print on media up to 400gsm, Coated and Uncoated
- Print on up to 660mm Length – for A4 6pp Brochures, A4 Landscape Booklets
- 2,400 x 2,400 DPI with 10 Bit Rendering (Ultra HD Print Quality – 1,024 steps of colour in graduated tints)
Improve your image.
Entry-level price, top-level image quality.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi meaning for fine-line detail and high quality text with vivid images & colour (even at speeds of 70 ppm)
- The Pro 50/35 is equipped with a Xerox exclusive productivity module that allows the system to operate at machine speed regardless of booklet sheet count.
- The optional RCT 2.0 (Rotate/Crease/Trim) module delivers creased and bleed trimmed documents in an automated workflow for highest productivity.
- High page counts, crease and bleed trim, square fold, and a wide media handling range deliver the highest quality final product in this segment.
Using the exclusive Xerox® Adaptive CMYK+ Kit, your Versant® instantly meets and exceeds today’s market needs with easy swap-and-go simplicity. From shimmering Gold and Silver to pristine White, sparkling Clear and Fluorescents the possibilities are quite literally endless…
Discover More benefits.
Automated Toner & Consumables
Dedicated Account Manager
Local Telephone Help Desk Support
Average 4hr engineer response time