Reduce the overall cost of printing and take control of your fleet
If printing is important to your business, but low on your priorities, a managed print service from DNS is perfect for you. By establishing how many printing devices you have, as well as how old they are and where they are located, we can help you improve your production capabilities and save you as much as 30% in costs.
Our expert team will provide a data-driven view of your document-based business processes, evaluate the efficiency of your working environment and suggest solutions to optimise document-related workflows and improve productivity.
We’ll begin by capturing quantitative data, to analyse your current document workflow, and qualitative information, about why documents are printed, shared and moved around your business. Using this information, we will provide a data-driven assessment of document-based business processes with actionable insights and recommendations to improve workflows.
Following an initial assessment of your workflows, our expert team will identify any inefficiencies and areas for improvement before suggesting solutions to help simplify and automate workflows, increase productivity and reduce costs. Working with you, we’ll build a bespoke package to meet your specific business requirements and will continually optimise your workflows to ensure maximum efficiency, keeping you engaged through dashboards, content management systems and other exciting innovations.
This comprehensive assessment combined with:
• A proactive despatch of consumables
• A call-out engineer
• And a close-loop business intelligence report
…creates the most robust print management service your company will ever have, giving you the freedom to print away to your heart’s content, without worrying about those niggling technical glitches!
The cost of “printing” accounts for as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, business owners can outsource print management, cut print & copy costs by as much as 30% and experience benefits including:
• Easier management – a single, centralised contact and solution for management of all your print devices
• Better cost controls – better monitor your print activity and reduce your consumable spend.
• Continuous monitoring – Improved visibility of printing processes to reduce costs, minimise waste and optimise document workflows.
• Improved productivity – run all your print equipment at optimum efficiency and increase your document production capabilities.
• Increased output – maximise your document production capabilities and optimise business processes to help your business grow
• Flexibility – We will work with you to develop a service agreement that will best meet the printing needs of your business.
• Reduce environmental footprint – Better meet sustainability goals and improve corporate social responsibility by reducing paper waste and decreasing power use.
• Improved security – monitor user activity and increased control of print your environment
Printers & MFD.
Print, copy, scan and fax all in one device.
Need to do more than print? Choose from a complete line of office multifunction laser printers and Solid Ink multifunction printers that are your copier, printer, scanner and fax machine all in one.
Production Print solutions.
Equipment, Supplies & Managed Services for all of your Graphic Art requirements.
From Production Printers & Digital Presses, Wide Format Printers, Digital Print Finishing, Web-to-Print Solutions, Laminators,
Card Cutters & more.
Xerox Connect Key.
With ConnectKey, you can do much more than just print, scan, fax and copy. You can print from just about anywhere through mobile print capabilities.
Multifunction printers built on ConnectKey provide a critical advantage to small-to-medium businesses and enterprise customers alike.
Xerox Workplace Suite.
Xerox Workplace Suite delivers authentication, print management, cost control, content security and mobility workflows.
Designed for installation on a server for a private, secure on-site deployment, the flexible modular approach allows you to license the features that fit your business needs.
Discover More benefits.
Easier management and monitoring
Protect and control your print environment
Better cost control monitoring
Increase & improve productivity & output
Reduce environmental impact