Managed Print Services
Document Network Services Managed Print Services can reduce your print and copy costs by up to 30% while improving your company’s document production capabilities. Streamline and manage all your Xerox and non-Xerox output devices.
Most organisations don’t understand the true costs of running their print, copy, scan and fax assets. By outsourcing copy and print services, you’ll reap the benefits:
• Reduce print and copy costs. Moving from in-house print and copy management to a managed print solution can trim these costs by up to 30%.
• Keep the devices you have today as needed. Helping to minimise capital expenditure.
• Save resources. More efficient management of your output device fleet can reduce energy consumption, reduce the cost of consumables such as ink or toner, and cut down on waste.
• A single, predictable monthly bill for all your output device fleet. Makes it easier to manage costs and assist in budget planning.
Document Network Services can help you streamline your company’s print operations.
• Single point of contact. One contact for equipment, supplies, service, invoicing and reporting provides visibility of all your print & copy activity and removes the inefficiency of dealing with multiple contacts.
• Enhanced employee productivity, thanks to increased uptime and the elimination of time-consuming processes such as meter reads, placing and chasing service calls, and supplies ordering. Employees can concentrate on their work instead of managing the printer or copier.
• Increased productivity. Ensure that your devices stay up to date and that your employees have the new features they need to stay productive and competitive.
• Refocus IT on more critical business tasks. IT support staff typically spend significant time installing, supporting and maintaining output devices.
Delivered by our Xerox-trained and certified experts who will help you maximise return on your document production investment.
• Highly trained managed print solutions experts. They maximise your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for maximum productivity.
• Fast maintenance and repairs. Thanks to proactive monitoring tools, our experts can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they become problems.
• The right supplies at the right time. Our automated ordering systems ensure that you never run out of ink or toner.
• Optimise your existing print environment over time to reduce the impact of change on your organisation.
• Multi vendor print management solutions, we support both Xerox and non-Xerox equipment.
• Convert all or part of your output device fleet, be it leased or owned, to one single invoice.
Need further information?
If you are interested in our products and services complete this form