We are looking for an IT Support engineer to join our growing help desk support team based in Pride Park, providing 1st and 2nd line support to local and national clients.
We are a leading supplier of Managed Services, specialising in Managed Print Services, IT Support Services, Document Workflow Services, Telephony & Communications, Automated Print Services & Consumable Supplies.
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems – Windows 7, Windows 10.
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems – Server 2008, Server 2012, Small Business Server, Essentials, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Security.
- Microsoft Applications – good working and support knowledge of Office 365.
- Good Telephone Manner
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software issues.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Configure and build hardware.
- Onsite visits to clients will be required.
This role is a mixture of internal and external support, project and on-site work and would suit a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician with prior experience of working in a busy and varied environment.
Competitive Salary Dependent on experience.