Take your print operation to the next level with automation and quality in a compact footprint. The Xerox Versant 180 delivers everything you need to advance your capabilities and grow your business, combining automatic colour calibration and in-machine processes that take the guesswork out of producing picture perfect output every time. Produce higher quality jobs, on more media types, with better output and less waste.
- Print on media up to 350gsm SRA3 – Coated / Uncoated.
- Runs at rated speeds of up to 80ppm on 350gsm.
- Ultra HD Resolution – Rendering resolution and imaging resolution with expanded halftone screens.
- Embedded Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) in conjunction with Integrated Registration Alignment (IRA) for accurate registration, stock profiling & density uniformity.
- Full range of automated in-line finishing options, including full bleed booklets.
- Automated Colour Suite (ACQS) with an X-rite Inline Spectrophotometer provides fully automated colour management and the highest possible print quality.
- Extra Long Sheet (XLS) capabilities allow printing of banners, dust jackets, calendars and more.
- Run envelopes, polyester/synthetic, textured, coloured, custom media and mixed stock.
- Advanced fusing technology reduces paper stress and deformation.