Let’s face it – the world of printing has progressed. The demand for short run jobs has created cost saving and efficiency challenges that have driven the demand for automation. Ever taking innovation in their stride, Xerox have paved the way for the future of the production print market with the latest additions to their Versant family of digital presses.
Automation right out of the box.
Such features unlock new capabilities and efficiencies that help print suppliers to meet customer demand whilst maintaining quality, control and keeping on top of costs.
Does your printing press allow you to automate everyday functions, from job submission to finishing, such as colour management, registration, clearing paper jams, trimming & brinding?
The new Versant presses are the latest additions to our extensive range of Production Printers and Digital Presses and make it easier than ever to do all of these things – saving time and money whilst maximising efficiency, productivity and convenience.
- Automated Sheet Clearing
- Full-Bleed Inline Finishing
- Extra Long Sheet Printing
- Faster Media Management
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Automated in-line finishing options, including full bleed booklets.
- Fully automated colour management for the highest possible print quality.
- Advanced fusing technology reduces paper stress and deformation.
- Run envelopes, polyester/synthetic, textured, coloured, custom media and mixed stock.
Be one of the first in the UK to have a demonstration at our Innovation Centre
To find out more about the Xerox Versant 180 and Xerox Versant 3100 presses call our helpful team on 0845 034 0895 who will be happy to arrange FREE consultation with our Production Print Specialist, to help you make the most of your print operations.