Nowadays, it seems that almost everybody owns a mobile phone or tablet – including everyone that you work with. Have you ever thought about how this could benefit your business?
Make everything easier for everybody.
Whether your team need to scan, email, fax or print, it’s possible use mobile devices to bring the power of Xerox multifunction printers to the palm of your hand – helping your mobile workers to be become more productive and stay connected anywhere, anytime – even when they’re out of the office or on the move.
- Scanning & Archiving – Capture documents using the camera of a mobile device or directly at the MFP’s scanner.
- Document Management – Scan, email and fax documents from your phone or tablet; send to multiple destinations including printers or cloud storage; and connect with traditional hard copy documents (such as invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders)
- Mobile Printing – Quickly and easily send print jobs to your multifunction printer directly from your mobile device.
- Print Management – Monitor and manage your print queue remotely from anywhere.
Now this all sounds great, but where should you begin?
Harness the power of mobile & cloud technology
The bottom line is understanding that an efficient flow of information throughout your company is essential to your business success. The sooner you link your digital document workflows with traditional paper-based processes, the quicker you’ll begin to reap the rewards.
Mobile and cloud technologies can help you to help your workers become more productive, by providing a convenient solution to any and every document need, but as with any change to your business, it’s important to make sure the process is carried out efficiently.
Have a read of ‘How to Optimise Your Cloud and Mobile Workflows’ and discover exactly how you can:
- Bridge the gap between old and new technology
- Get your cloud and mobile print strategy right in six simple steps
- Identify the potential challenges of integration
- Understand the importance of document workflow
- Increase the efficiency and productivity of your remote workers.
To find out more about mobile and cloud technology and how it could benefit your business, call 0845 034 0895 or click here to arrange a free assessment »