IT Support Technician
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our growing help desk support team based in Pride Park, Derby.
Document Network Services Limited are a leading supplier of Managed Services, specialising in Managed IT Support, Telephony & Communications and Managed Print Services.
You will be working alongside our 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support technicians providing support to our clients, be responsible for handling support requests and overcoming issues to the highest of standards.
You will ensure satisfaction is met at all customer touch points, giving an exceptional level of customer service and communication.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:00pm
Think this could be you? Apply today by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for Experience In
- Windows Server 2012-2022 – Installations, Configurations and Support
- Windows 10, 11
- Apple iOS, Mac OS
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft 365 Administration, Support and Migrations
- Microsoft Azure
- Network Support (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VLANS, WAN)
- Configuration of Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- VM Ware/Hyper-V
- Networking – Draytek, FortiGate, Cisco, Ubiquiti
- VPN Management
- SAN, NAS
- VOIP Telephony – ideally 3CX
- Hardware Builds & Installations
- Must have excellent customer care experience
- Previous experience providing IT support
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be a team player
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Training & Career Development
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Team Socialising & Events
£24,000.00 – £27,000 per annum