Business Development Executive
Document Network Services Limited are a leading supplier of Managed Services, specialising in Managed IT Support, Telephony & Communications and Managed Print Services.
We are looking for a passionate and confident individual to generate new business opportunities and expand the scope, growth, and clientele of DNS. You will be set monthly targets and work within the Sales Team to find new and unique ways of approaching prospects. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain accurate data input within our CRM system.
Working hours (Part-time) Tuesday to Thursday 9 – 5:30pm
Think this could be you? Apply today by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective customers to introduce our services and identify their needs.
- Engage with leads and prospects in a friendly and persuasive manner, building rapport and trust.
- Provide information about our services features, and benefits, addressing any questions or objections.
- Accurately maintain and update customer records and sales activities in our CRM system.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Follow up with leads through various communication channels (such as email & LinkedIn) to nurture and convert them into customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a seamless transition of leads into the sales pipeline.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor offerings, and market developments to adapt sales strategies.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and sales techniques through training and self-learning.
- Proven experience in outbound telesales/telemarketing or customer service (ideally with corporate businesses)
- Excellent verbal communication & listening skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Goal-oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools is a plus
- 15 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Training & Career Development
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Team Socialising & Events
- Close knit team
- 10% Monthly Commission
£ 13,572 per year, plus monthly commission (10%)