We are looking for an experienced New Business Development Executive to join our growing team based in Pride Park, to support and grow market share within a defined market place by securing new business within a defined territory and in due course managing customer relationships.
We are a leading supplier of Managed Services, specialising in Managed Print Services, IT Support Services, Document Workflow Services, Telephony & Communications, Automated Print Services & Consumable Supplies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for attending new business lead appointments within a defined territory and achieving a targeted level of sales performance across a given product portfolio of all types of office hardware, software, IT solutions and support services. The role will include engagement with small, medium and large businesses to build and maintain professional relationships with both new and existing clients.
The successful candidate will work full time from our offices in Pride Park but will also be required to make onsite visits to clients.
This role would suit an experienced Business Development Executive or Account Manager with prior experience of working in a busy and varied environment. Experience of working within managed print services, IT and/or software solution industries is preferable.
- Basic computing skills – experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good Telephone Manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise effectively
- Decision making ability
- Ability to demonstrate numerical competence
- Selling skills
- Commercial knowledge.
- Generating sales in line with targets/KPIs.
- Basic office admin duties – I.e. creating project proposals, sales reports, etc.
- Onsite visits to clients will be required.
Background & Experience:
- At least 5 years of commercial sales experience with excellent track record.
- Experience with SMB’s in our industry or similar.
- Must have a clean full UK driving licence.
Full initial and ongoing training with be supplied on all products, systems and services. DNS provides an on-going line and off-site training and all our team have been given the opportunity to further their careers and improve their skill sets.
Competitive Salary Dependent on experience.