Xerox D95,D110, and D125
The Xerox® D95,D110, and D125 new mono production printers
The best choice for quality, productivity and scalability
The new Xerox D95/D110/D125 replaces the 4595, 4112 and 4127 printers and introduces new standards for functionality and productivity. Available in three speed configurations, from 95 pages with optional 100 page simplex upgrade and a 110 and 127ppm B/W, the new D series range has the versatility to meet your customers' needs today and is scalable for a lasting return on investment.
The best of both worlds
Print professionals and print-for-pay users will love features such as 'direct from USB printing' that enable them to meet tighter deadlines and win more business.
Enterprise customers will be impressed by the EIP support, common criteria certification as well as the standard print, copy, and scanning features they need to bring outstanding black and white printing and colour scanning in house. Scanning at 100ipm for simplex and double that at 200imp for duplex. And a scanner capacity for 250 sheets.
The right configuration to meet your customers' needs
- D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer: Monochrome printing and copying, colour scanning, with integrated copy/print server and options of:
Xerox FreeFlow Print Server; or
Xerox® EX Print Server, powered by Fiery® (D110/125 only) - available Q3
- D110/D125 Printer: Monochrome Printing, with Xerox FreeFlow Print Server
Read on to find out more about quality, media handling /finishing and workflow
Your customers can create professional marketing collateral and brochures - even photo books - with ease thanks to:
- Outstanding image quality with 2400 x 2400 dpi - the industry benchmark for print resolution.
- Uniform, offset-like finish and consistent image quality with Emulsion Aggregation (EA) low melt toner.
- Excellent front-to-back registration
Media handling and finishing
- Broad media latitude of coated or uncoated stock up to 253gsm helps to streamline processes.
- High capacity stacker for up to 5,000 sheets of SRA3 with roll away cart reduces the need for manual intervention, saving valuable time.
- A range of flexible finishing options and optional modules enable your customer to scale up their inline finishing capabilities as their demands grow too.
- Built-in stamping feature generates copies with customised alpha-numeric descriptions on each page.
The most sophisticated blend of enterprise and production workflows comes together with the FreeFlow® Print Server for the Xerox® D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer and Xerox® D110/D125 Printer. It delivers production-level capabilities such as robust queue management and Adobe® PDF Print Engine support, while making the most of the enterprise capabilities the machine has to offer.
Call our specialists on 01332 362900 for more information or to buy.