Consumable Supply Services
The best supplies for all your printers, at the right time every time.
Keeping on top of your company’s toner requirements can be a thankless task. It can feel like a never ending circle as you replace cartridges and search for the best bulk deals online. Using our remote software, we can monitor all of your printers toner levels from our HQ and proactively dispatch new toner when you need it, at the best price possible.
This approach ensures you’re spending less time searching online and more time working on the things that matter, not to mention the added cupboard space you will recoup from holding a reduced stock.
Remote toner level monitoring
We’ll monitor all your printers toner levels from our HQ and keep your consumable supplies restocked ahead of production.
The best bulk deals sourced for you
We’ll search online for the best bulk deals for all your print devices.
Automatic Consumable Replenishment
We’ll proactively dispatch new toner when you need it, at the best price possible.
Consumable Supply Services explained
Our cloud-based Consumable Supply Service remotely monitors all major brands of printers on your network, providing alerts as and when replacement supplies are required, allowing us to keep your consumable supplies restocked ahead of production by proactively dispatching replacement toner automatically as soon as you need it.
1. Assess & Monitor – We’ll identify all print devices in your network and install software allowing us to monitor consumable usage, regardless of brand.
2. Manage & Support – Using an alert system, we’ll anticipate the need for consumable replenishment when supplies are running low and identify the best quality replacements for your devices at the lowest price possible.
3. Dispatch & Deliver – As soon as your consumable stock begins running low, we’ll automatically dispatch new supplies, for all networked printers, before production can be disrupted.
Our Consumable Services help you to say goodbye to deadline dramas, stocking problems and other operational headaches and make your office life easier by:
• Monitoring all laser and inkjet printers on your network, regardless of model or brand.
• Delivering consumable supplies at the right time that it’s needed.
• Simplifying the process of replenishing your printer supplies
This will help you to:
• Spend less time concerned about printer supply replenishment and more time focused on your business.
• Reduce inventory costs and consumable spend
• Lower your overall cost of printing
• Free skilled staff from routine tasks
• Increase productivity and capacity
• Keep your teams working with less disruptions.
• Reduce your required storage space
• Maximise productivity
• Maintain optimum document production capabilities
• Increase storage space by stocking less supplies
• Remove the risk of running out of consumable supplies
Save up to 40% with Xerox consumable supplies for non-Xerox printers.
Regardless of brand, all your printers are replenished with rigorously tested, high quality guaranteed Xerox supplies. Supporting over 750 printer models from all major print device brand manufacturers and brands, our range currently includes HP® (99% coverage of laser models in Europe), Brother®, Lexmark™, Epson®, Kyocera®, Samsung®, OKI®, IBM®, Infoprint®, Canon®, Panasonic® and many other laser products.
Xerox cartridges are not cheap compatibles that deliver unsatisfactory results and using them with non-Xerox printers will not invalidate your printer warranty. Each cartridge bears a 100% lifetime warranty and delivers page yields equivalent or higher than the manufacturers of your printer, meaning you can spend less but get more and achieve worry-free printing, page after page.
Established in 1996, Document Network Services have over 20 years experience delivering document services and are leading UK Xerox Concessionaire Premier Partner, fully accredited by Xerox Europe year on year since launch and offering the full range of hardware, software, services & support packages.
Xerox is proud to be positioned as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide. All Xerox digital solutions are serviced by Xerox (UK) Ltd and Nationwide service back up is supplied when required by dedicated, regional product specific engineers at any location in the UK.
We provide a single, centralised solution for management of all your print devices, giving you the convenience and continuity of dealing with a single contact and supplier.
Supporting more than 1,200 print devices from various manufacturers in one common framework, we provide print management services regardless of brand.
We know how important it is to avoid disruptions when introducing new business processes – that’s why we deliver change management support to help customers and users, from small businesses to global enterprises, successfully adapt to new technology and streamlined work processes.
What People Say
“DNS quoted and installed our 3 new copiers quickly and smoothly with no interference to our business. These new copiers will aid us on the road to becoming a paperless business. We would definitely recommend DNS!”
“Careful planning and scheduling ahead of the day, technical expertise and efficiency on the day and top drawer account management have once again made our DNS experience a very pleasurable one indeed. It was noted and mentioned by both directors that happened to be on site how painless and efficient the exchange was.”
“We employed the services of DNS Limited when we were looking to cut our printing costs. We compared the market and DNS gave us a solution we could trust and that promised results.”
“DNS simplified our print assets and reduced our total print spend by over a 3rd. We are very happy with the after care and I recommend this solution to any company with a high print volume.”
“DNS run a very good support logging system that allows them to control all issues quickly and promptly. When I log a support email I get an automatic response telling me it’s in the system, and more often than not an email back within 5 mins with a resolution or a plan to correct to the problem.”